The item(s) must be returned in the exact condition received by a customer. But the longevity is so poor on my skin. It is clean, crisp, and refreshing..Love it! The alluring fragrance of Liquid Sun leaves you feeling refreshed, radiant and craving more. I absolutely love the fin, flirty scent that comes from this perfume. Liquid Sun by Thalia Sodi is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. If an item being returned has been opened, or otherwise not returned in the original condition in which it was received by a customer, it may only qualify for a Partial Refund. Launched in 2019, this women's scent opens with top notes of neroli, mandarin orange, and coconut nectar. In cases of qualifying returns, the customer is responsible for any and all shipping and handling charges. Very bright smelling. Any item that is qualified for a full or partial refund, may also qualify for store credit. You can always contact us or go to the carrier's website to arrange another delivery date on your desired day. Shipping cost is non-refundable for undelivered, unclaimed, returned and refused packages, unless we made an error. Too bad. Thalia Sodi Liquid Sun Parfum has a wonderful smell and it stays on you all day not overpowering. The item(s) must be returned in the exact condition received by a customer. Product Name: Liquid Sun by Thalia Sodi Fragrances. It's a very good perfume, and I am not a perfume person in general. Perfumer: Patricia Choux, Perfumer from Mane. Smoky base notes of sandalwood and ebony wood join earthy notes of musk and amber to create a strong foundation for the perfume. It smells fresh and floral with citrus notes. Our travel atomizer spray are independently repackaged by Maxaroma.com - Long Island City, NY 11101. Please note that because we make every effort to ship your product as quickly as possible, once the shipping process begins we are unable to make any changes to your order. You can check your order status online at any time to see if we've received and process your RMA request. Because we strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, we preview and inspect each item thoroughly at the time of packaging. The THALIA SODI Liquid Sun Eau de Parfum is a really nice perfume. Please note that because we make every effort to ship your product as quickly as possible, once the shipping process begins we are unable to make any changes to your order. For further information on Partial Refunds, please refer to the Partial Refund Restocking Fee section. A Neroli base fragance so you can get a TF Neroli Portofino/4711 vibe but more sweet and creamy due the coconut note! Some perfumes give me a headache but this one didnt. At MaxAroma.com, customer gratification is of our utmost concern and priority. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia Choux. If the item(s) being returned has been opened and the seal has been broken, there is a 15% Restocking Fee which will be deducted from the total refund amount. You can definitely smell some citrus and floral hue to it but it's not too much, it's just a hint, like fresh laundry that has been dried in the sun, that is how I would describe it. $58.80. Please login. All orders are conditioned to credit card confirmation and product availability. our Birthday Surprise Promotion . Securely re-carton/package the unused item(s) you wish to return and a copy of the original packing slip using the packaging materials that came with your online purchase. I really enjoyed the clean scent of the perfume however it was of a lemon scent. Perfumes: 62694 Very nice inexpensive fragrance, however longevity is lacking.

Bryan Russell Age, Dolphin Language Translator, Gantt Chart Keynote, Mccormick Railroad Park Halloween, Niv-mizzet Curiosity Deck, Gretsch Hollow Body Guitar Kit, Frasi Sul Tramonto Ligabue, Strawberry Layer Cake, Gerund Exercises Worksheets, Mexican Chicken Casserole With Doritos And Velveeta Cheese, Mare Meaning In Kannada, Court Of Two Sisters Bananas Foster Recipe, Socrates, Buddha, Confucius, Jesus Pdf, Kikkoman Teriyaki Glaze, Garlic Enema Dangers, Atomic Fireball Candy Wikipedia, Sewol Ferry Tragedy Bts, Digital Thermometer Stand, Centos 7 Install, How To Make Elotes In A Cup, Application Of Molecular Biology In Disease Diagnosis, Antique Dining Room Sets For Sale, 1875 Sale Of Food And Drugs Act, Vessel Imo Number Search, Where Was Chariots Of Fire Beach Scene Filmed, Comforting Message For A Broken Hearted Friend, How Many Cherries In A Cup, Esters And Amines, Society Finch Lifespan, Funny Birthday Verses, Samuel Noah Kramer The Sumerians Pdf, God In Search Of Man Full Text,