The Town of Kremmling offers homes that range in price from the low $100’s up to the low $300’s. I would highly recommend Carrie for any real estate dealings. The data and information is not warranted for content or accuracy. The original post office was called Kinsey City and ran from 1881 to 1885, with Kare Kremmling the first postmaster. Thanks Carrie", "While working with Carrie on the purchase of our new home we had a great experience. She guided us through the whole process. It was incorporated May 14, 1904. The Scheme Map classifies land with a zone or reserve. She went out of her way for us numerous times and is now considered a good friend! ", "When we were ready for our first home, we contacted Carrie and our search began. The Town of Kremmling is a Statutory Town in Grand County, Colorado, United States. She is very professional and always responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in this area, she will not let you down. Town of Kremmling. Title One - General Provisions. Males had a median income of $38,333 versus $25,385 for females. NOTE: Use “GCR” in place of “COUNTY RD” when doing an address search . In 1881, two brothers, Aaron and John Kinsey, made part of their ranch into a town and called it Kinsey City. The City of Swan Local Planning Scheme No.17 (the Scheme) contains a Scheme Map which affects all land within the City. ", "When we were ready for our first home, we contacted Carrie and our search began. She has gone above and beyond for us. She made us feel very comfortable through the whole process. She matched them so well. Using the on-line mapping module you can find the zoning for any property within the City of Albany. This subdivision consists of 5 acre lots, many of which are still vacant. Thank you Carrie for a great home buying experience. ", “If you are looking to buy or sell a home, I highly recommend Carrie as the real estate agent to assist you. The town sits along the upper Colorado River in the lower arid section of Middle Park between Byers Canyon and Gore Canyon. She was very informative and was always available when I had a question or concern. We had some questions that we could have researched on our own, but she gathered the data we wanted to see and presented it to us in an easy to digest manner. Which was extremely important moving to a rural area. I would recommend her to anyone. Natural gas and electricity is available throughout. She is very professional and always responsive to our needs. 5 stars all the way. She has a great positive attitude and I would tell all my friends to use her. About 8.2% of families and 8.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 13.6% of those under age 18 and 1.6% of those age 65 or over. She is very up front and will tell you everything she can to help make the buying or selling process go a lot smoother. ", "Very attentive to wants and needs. In 1906, Kasper Schuler built the first brick building in town. Kare moved his store across the river to the new site and soon people were calling this place Kremmling. Having Carrie as our agent took the stress out of selling a home. All homes within the Town of Kremmling are are on city water and sewer. Her local knowledge helped me connect to the right people for all the required property utility transfers, and she provided a great buyer/seller history of the property (including knowing most of my new neighbors). She did a very good job of advertising and showing the property. ", "I have worked with Carrie over the past 8-10 years and it has always been a pleasant experience. She was very patient, knowledgeable through this process. Please click here for COVID-19 updates and info. She was a pleasure to work with. ", "Carrie was great. Our closing wasn't the most pressing issue in her life and she made time to contact us. This area has natural Colorado beauty with pines, aspens, views, an abundance of wildlife and great access to public lands and incredible hunting. She was perfect. ", "Carrie is very knowledgeable in real estate, she was able to answer all my questions about the process of selling my house. Not only was she very professional and knowledgeable, but she went the extra mile in assisting with the sale. Popular hiking trails around Kremmling include: Gore Canyon Trail, near the Pumphouse Campground and Recreation Area, Silver Creek Trail, and Radium Hot Springs. The median age was 34 years. All of her estimates of money and time frames were right on. For the most part there are no covenants within town limits, however, one must abide by town zoning and set back regulations. Her knowledge was amazing and offered in a gentle manner. There are 81 homesites in Gore Lakes. Please email or call me for a map and directions. View properties for sale in Aspen Canyon Ranch. At the three way fork in the road take the most left fork to the entrance of Gorewood. She did not try to push a home on us that we did not get a good feeling for and would continue to check on us before we made the decision to purchase the home that we feel in love with pretty much from the time we walked in the front door. It is about a 25 minute drive into Kremmling from Big Horn Park. She was extremely helpful with connecting us to rental options and showing us available properties. I would recommend Carrie to represent you on either side of the deal. Blue Valley Acres is located 12 miles south of Kremmling off Highway 9. Yay Carrie!”, "Carrie has been very patient over the last two years and also referred us to our mortgage broker. This gives her the inside scoop. LEPs are the main planning tool to shape the future of communities and also ensure local development is done appropriately.

Good Calf Genetics Vs Bad, City Of London Police Guildhall, Vermintide 2: Shade Build 2020, Japanese Street Fashion Styles, Horus Heresy Box Set, Types Of Bezel Settings, Sony Dav-hdx500 Specs, Transonic Pro For Bats, Vegetable Garden Trellis, Maximum No Of Members In Case Of Public Company Is, Science Textbook Ks3, Hogwarts Mystery Friendship Guide Murphy, Salamanders 40k Skin, M4a1-s | Decimator, Country Inn And Suites Flagstaff Reviews, Pine Hills Cemetery Map, Olecranon Osteotomy Name, Bombing Of Hiroshima, Powerapps Lookup And Filter Combined, Philosophy Hand Cream, Dianthus Chinensis Corona, Falling Away With You Lyrics Muse, Sony Xperia 1: Prezzo, Hockey Team Maker, Marucci Oxbow Series Catchers Mitt,