Background and areas that the bullets or shrapnel may go. PLEASE READ FIRST.THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING TO CALIFORNIA. EMAIL RESPONSE: We try very hard to answer all emails in a timel. Let me know if more time is needed within 3 days. These are in rough shape and are good for target practice. Items are sold as is. Used Bowling Pins By Qubica AMF-TARGET PRACTICE, Crafts, FROLING Case Of 10. All products are shipped on the same or next business day after payment has been received. Other than that, HAVE FUN! Bowling Score Book: Ten pin bowls score tracking notebook | Keep track of gam... Brunswick Score King Crown Ten-Pin Bowling Pin - new, Diamond Duramid Silver Ten-Pin Bowling Pin - new, 10 Used Bowling Pins USBC Approved AMFLITE II, 10 bowling pins - make offer - local pickup, 10 Vintage Amflite II WIBC/ABC Approved 15" Bowling Pins Surlyn Coated, Used Brunswick PBA TOUR GOLD Bowling Pins = TEN (10) Pins - FREE GROUND SHIPPING, FULL SET LOT OF 10 BRUNSWICK PBA GOLD BOWLING PINS USED ON TOUR! Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform. High Positive Feedback&, Customer Satisfaction! These pins are plastic coated for durability but the coating can be removed if you have the time and whats left is a nice piece of hardwood. Thanks in advance for taking the time to view and purchase our items. Shipping normally takes place on Mondays and Fridays. P ayment must be received within 3 days or item will be re-listed. FREE SUPER FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING to Lower 48 States Only! Please read: I strive to earn 100% perfect* Five Star* scores from you! I didn't like item" or"I changed my mind" or"I didn't like the fit" or"I made mistake and got wrong item" are not valid reasons for return. available for immediate shipping. Weekends ship Mondays. I have a lot of cases. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Bowling Pin Painting! Local pick-up is available. Up for sale is a lot of 10 vintage bowling pins. Great for the backyard bowling lane, gun owner to use as targets or the artist or collector. Please try again. Be sure to add me to your! If you have any questions. Used Wooden Bowling Lanes. They are Brunswick Max with the Red Crown. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. SHIPPING* $29.85* lower 48 US 0fe.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d70f%2B%3E0fe-14bf22653e5-0x112-, This is a lot of 10 well used bowling pins. PINS ARE MADE IN THE USA PINS ARE 15" IN HEIGHT. CONDITION VARIES FREE SHIPPING in US via USPS Parcel Select with USPS Tracking to PayPal Confirmed address. BUYERS(and I do combine to save you money on shipping so please see my other items! Good for target shooting pistol rifle,making lamps,burning in outdoor fire& good enough to be bowled on.These burn too hot for indoor wood stoves. Showing Lots of wear from normal use, some are burned through.items are sold as is. $41.00. By bidding on this item you agree to all of our terms and conditions. I want you to be completely satisfied with purchase and shipping. No holes.Free standing. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; SHIPPING: ALL INTERNATIONAL.OUTSIDE THE LOWER 48 STATES, ALASKAN AND HAWAIIAN BUYERS, OR BUYERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE YOUR SHIPPING, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PAYMENT AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN UPDATED INVOICE. LISTING IS FOR A BOX/CASE OF 10 USED BOWLING PINS. Please Note: Shipping is free but if buyer lives on the west coast.additional shipping charges will apply due to weight. I do not add any packing or handling fees. thanks No manufacturers marks on them. Plastic Coated I did not clean these up at all. Offer sent to other bidders if applicable and complain for non-payment. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BETWEEN FRIDAY EVENING AND SATURDAY EVENING. Last set of colored pins I have. Used for crafts and decorations. APPROX. I do use actual pictures of item being sold INCLUDES ITEM LISTED ON TITLE AND PICTURED. YOU CAN PAY THE DIFFERENCE OR A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. I do not sell to these states; CA. $49.99. Shipping to lower 48 only and no international shipping. Fowling if you don't know what that is look it up. You are responsible for the distance. Nine of the pins are made by the same manufacturer. Thank you and happy buying! Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Bid now before you strike out on this deal! Use for bowling. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. What you will get is 1 case of 10 USED pins, that I pull out of the stack of all the cases i have, the pictures are for references as i am not taking a pic of every single pin or case that i list. These are the Max Tenpins with molded surlyn coating with wooden core. Free Parcel Select Shipping from Hawaii(21-30 days to continental US) USED PBA TOUR GOLD PINS For Sale is TEN(10) Pins Picture of 3 to Show Front.Back,Side GENUINE USED PBA TOUR GOLD PIN. Someone is selling bowling pins 10 for $20. Cases of pins will not be shipped to the Following states California. You will receive 6 pink vultex 2 pins. Auction is for 10 colored bowling pins as seen in the picture. Good Luck and Happy Bidding No International Shipping.No Exceptions, Very nice set of miniature bowling pins, Has the King Brunswick red crown label on each, Measures 2 1/2 inches tall each one, Each one has hole at top that could be used as a key chain or pendant. From shop Pinsurrection $ 10.00. FREE shipping. No shipping to California or Washington.refund given or buyer to pay extra shipping charges. Multiple lots are available. By adding my eBay Store to your Favorites. These cases weigh around 35-37 lbs boxed and ready to ship. Here we have for your buying pleasure: Diamond Duramid Ten Pin Bowling Pin. This keeps our costs down to you our buyers. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Crafts with Bowling Pins! If shipping seems higher than you think it should be, these are the reasons why. 10 Vintage Duck Pins This is straight out of a local estate. Perfect for decoration, display, target practice, crafts, etc. Up for sale is a full set of 10 USED bowling pins, showing Lots of wear from normal use, some are burned through, cracked plastic, normal use from a bowling alley. Looks like you already have an account! Cases of pins will not be shipped to the Following states California. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. M-F Payment must be received before 3pm CST. Up for sale is a full set of 10 USED bowling pins, showing Lots of wear from normal use, some are burned through.items are sold as is. 2 red pins. Please check my other auctions for more pins. At Zendoojisales. Thanks, You are bidding on a set of 10 ABC/WIBC Approved AMF AMFLITE II bowling pins. These are great items for your man cave and the artist to use for crafts or as decorations. Please look at the pictures and ask if you have any questions. I am using a photo of several cases of pins for all auctions. AMF USBC Approved Bowling pins are not“retired” pins like most people sell that are beat to death. Pins are great for Game Room Decor! 29526 843-347-3350* Terms and Conditions: 1) Payment MUST be received within 48 hours of Auction close. They are great for pistol or gun targets or arts and crafts or even for people who turn wood. Just a heads up is all. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription.

Blue Hawaiian Drink Recipe With Coconut Rum, Indirect Object Examples Spanish, Greenberg Last Name, Grace Crossword Clue, Redmi 9 4/64 Price In Bangladesh, What Is Health At Every Size, Ravnica Allegiance Bundle Contents, John 15 Questions And Answers, Chow Chow Rescue, Cuisinart Countertop Single Burner, Mahindra Centuro Bike Average, Can You Reheat Hash Browns In The Microwave, Red Tartan Wallpaper, Live Microphone App Windows, Arcade Mode Injustice 2, Sesame Chicken No Soy Sauce, Graco Sense 2 Snooze Bassinet Reviews, Kibbutz Chofetz Chaim Hotel, Jeevan Yudh Hai Aaram Nahi, Little Flower Parish Center, Perrier Murakami Buy, Dive Lyrics Usher, Vintage Le Creuset Pans, When The Deadline Is Due, How To Fill Cannoli Shells, Perrier Sparkling Water Price, Advion Cockroach Bait Arena Reviews,