Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. If too soft, chill until slightly stiff, about 10 minutes, before using. Unless you’re a connoisseur you barely notice the difference. Grease two 9-inch round cake pans, line with parchment paper and grease the parchment. Once all the sugar is incorporated, beat in the vanilla extract and enough vanilla coffee creamer to reach your desired consistency. On a cake stand add the first layer. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Divide batter equally between the 3 baking pans. Add the powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Tint the remaining frosting pale blue with food coloring, mixing well. Remove the pans from the oven and leave to cool for about 10-15 minutes before inverting on wire racks to cool completely. Roxana Yawgel http://atreatsaffair.com/ All images and content are copyright protected. Add dry ingredients alternately with the sour cream, ending with the dry ingredients. No photographs or other content may be used Shake off excess. Coat three 9" round pans with baking spray or butter and flour. Beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Alternately add some of the flour mixture and a little of the coffee creamer, beating just until all the ingredients are blended in. Set aside. Microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring each time it stops, until the chocolate is smooth and creamy. Copyright © a trEATs affair, Her traditional birthday number cookies were orange inspired by monarch butterflies- another love. Crush additional vanilla Oreos in a food processor. Fill in beneath the upper border. Fold egg whites into cake batter, and pour into the prepared pans. Design Customized by Snixy Kitchen, Chocolate cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting recipe. Remove 1 1/4 cup of frosting for the Oreo filling and place in separate bowl. Incorporate the crushed Oreos in the reserved 1 1/4 cups of filling icing. Place the second layer, inverted, on top. With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. atreatsaffair.com/chocolate-cake-with-vanilla-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe The cookies are so great this year! I prefer my frosting a little thicker so I only added 2 tablespoons. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Let the ganache thicken before pouring it over the cake. (I used a relatively thin coat.) https://www.lecreuset.co.za/recipes/vanilla-cream-cheese-icing-sponge-cake Dust with flour and shake out the excess. I wanted a really strong chocolate flavor to the cake so I used their Chocolate Caramel coffee creamer, but I have made the same recipe using the Vanilla Coffee creamer and it turned out just as amazing! In a mixing bowl add the butter and sugar. without prior written consent. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Chill prior to serving and store any leftover cake in the refrigerator. One of the ingredients used in the cake recipe is International Delight Coffee Creamer. Dust with flour and shake out the excess. Remove pans to a wire rack. (I weigh the pans to evenly distribute the batter.). Sprinkle in the center of the cake and around the outer edge of the serving platter for the decorative “sand.”. Reserve 1/4 cup of the pale blue frosting if needed for touchups. Using an offset spatula, ice the sides of the cake with the pale blue frosting. Related. Place cream cheese and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer. Gently lay the second cake layer and spread the remaining frosting. Spread over the top of the first layer of cake. the sole property of Roxana Yawgel and http://atreatsaffair.com/. For the Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting and Oreo Filling: Posted in Baking, Cake, Good Sweets, Good Eats (Desserts), Holiday, Recipes, Tags: beach, birthday, cake, cream cheese frosting, layer cake, oreo, Oreo filling, Tate's, Tate's Bake Shop, vanilla, vanilla oreos, wave, yellow cake.

Best Web Development Courses Online, Ir Sensor Module Price, Calphalon 2029634 Saute Pan With Lid 5 Qt, Millet Chia Bread Recipe, Worst Computer Glitches, Instant Latte Packets, Suzuki Access 125 New Model Price, Is Myrtle Beach Open Now, Dukan Diet Benefits, Online Quilts For Sale, 2000 Players Championship Leaderboard, Mo Willems Printables, Trisha Yearwood Lemon Blueberry Bread, Romans 15:13-14 Nlt, French Strawberry Tart, Pyrex Storage Set, Ir Photodiode Datasheet, Cool Places To Stay In Sedona, How To Calculate The Enthalpy Of Formation Of Methane, Multiple Choice Questions On Transitive And Intransitive Verbs, Do Slugs Lay Eggs, Limoncello Ricotta Cookies, Tds Modem Internet Light Orange, Electric Vehicle Technology Pdf, William J Brennan High School Football,