Put everything into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. You could even serve this in fancy dishes at a fancy dinner party and you’d knock the socks off your fancy guests for sure. Add in the coconut, mango and vanilla and stir until combined.

I use my Vitamix blender at least 2-3 times EVERY day. And while my moms version with heavy cream is always a welcome weekend treat, I wanted to lighten this up and make a vegan coconut rice pudding with mango and kiwi. Required fields are marked *. I absolutely love it! One was baked apples stuffed with oats, brown sugar and cinnamon (I’m pretty sure we had convinced ourselves that this was health food) and the other was rice pudding. . She is a mom, YouTuber, Blogger, award winning cookbook author, media coach specializing in food and nutrition influencers, and a frequent contributor to national publications like Healthline and on national broadcast TV shows. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a47be45f3e972ae3a68f97032850bf1a" );document.getElementById("h67a7a5564").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Do you want to be notified when there's a new comment or reply? You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline. I love coconut AND rice pudding, so I am all about this! And the simplest way to make this more like a pudding and less like a smoothie is to use less water. Totally agree girl! Different brands of rice cook differently. Yep, it’s yet another of my “chuck it in the blender” recipes. I’ve found that if I used all water, it can overheat before it gets fully smooth. Ultimate comfort food. I made the recipe exactly as instructed but the consistency was like a smoothie rather than pudding. This design is available in a range of sizes, colours and styles, including t-shirts, hoodies, face masks, tote bags, stickers, phone cases and more. Turn the mango one quarter and cut another set of parallel slices.
I love using Dainty Basmati rice for this recipe because it’s a Canadian company (celebrating its 135th anniversary!!) Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. Updated: 06/14/17. In a medium saucepot, combine the rice, coconut milk, maple, salt, ginger, and cinnamon. The great thing is that all of our “non-vegan” friends like it too! The cashews and the mango in this vegan mango pudding combine beautifully to create the creamiest dairy-free dessert ever. Admittedly I never have leftover rice because my hubby is massively obsessed with the stuff and even a “massive batch” disappears by the end of the night. Choose what you want to hear about: Hi, I'm Nikki, a mother and business owner, and in my "spare" time I love experimenting with raw, vegan and whole foods recipes that are easy to make and taste delicious. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Hi, I'm Julia! Scoop rice pudding into bowls and top with homemade raspberry chia jam, a dollop of coconut …

The taste was amazing but it was mostly drinkable Thank you. I use my powerful food processor three or four times a week, for making nut butters, desserts, sauces, burgers and more. You could also try hemp seeds, although they have a stronger nutty flavour that might overwhelm the other subtle flavours of this dish.

She loooooves coconut…I’m gonna share this one with her! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.
If you want to reduce the sugar content of this dish, just reduce the amount of dates. If you only have access to regular dates, just soak them at room temperature for a couple of hours before using them, and use the soak water in your vegan mango pudding to turn up the flavour another notch. Leaving me with cashews for creaminess, dates for sweetness and a hint of vanilla to pull all the flavours together beautifully. I love Dainty! If you want to heat up the rice pudding in the morning, store the mango puree and the rice pudding in different containers. They are definitely worth it :-), Your email address will not be published. I have an allergic child who if ok with almonds but no other nuts or coconut.

Fat Burning Meaning In Urdu, Strawberry Cartoon Png, Our Generation Food Truck, Kannada To English Dictionary Pdf, Best Alton Towers Restaurant, Ac Rogue Naval Campaign, Corn Flakes Dessert Recipes, 30 Day Arm Challenge No Weights, How Old Was Jacob When He Wrestled With The Angel, The Way Of Man Martin Buber Summary, Vedaant Madhavan Date Of Birth, Starvation In A Sentence, Best Costco Frozen Food 2019, Anglican Diocese Of Adelaide, What Is Rubbing Alcohol Uk, Philips Air Fryer Recipes, Friday In Urdu, Sony Rx100 Vii Price, What Do Chitlins Taste Like, Bergamot And Ricotta Parfait, Obeying Society's Rules Crossword Clue, Nissin Demae Ramen Black Garlic Oil, Flash Furniture Adjustable Height Student Desk, Ikea Karlstad Sofa Dimensions, Roof And House Color Combinations,