It gets to the root of the problem!!!! Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Another neighbor came and went; we saw 1 DEAD ROACH BABY. We no longer take stuff out of box to put in gallon of bags saves so much time now. I used it as directed for my apartment and have not seen a live roach since applying it over one month ago. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. About 3 days after putting this out I finally saw a big decrease in roaches, and after the first week they were pretty much gone, with only one or two. Absolutely great! Nothing WORKED! NEVER SAW ANOTHER ROACH. Roaches eat this stuff and carries it back to the population that’s how the product works. I own a pest control company and have used just about every liquid bait on the market. The one drawback to DE is that it’s not the easiest to apply, and it must be kept dry for it to work properly. Vendetta Plus Roach Killer Bait Gel Details. A very good product, I definitely recommend. This product attracts bait-adverse and non-adverse cockroaches. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Check your order status or visit our DIY Center for expert advice, cargo-truck Advion didnt work for us so we tried vendetta. Would recommend this to anyone. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. When it came in mail we applied and the roaches were VERY attracted to the gel, I was very impressed! Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service, After receiving the item, contact seller within. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. A month before I had to buy this, an exterminator provided by my apartment was making rounds which I thought was odd. To keep your pets safe, you must apply the gel away from places they can reach. I decided it was war and time for eviction!! Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories. We were bug free in ONE day! They were EVERYWHERE. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Please remember baiting takes time and patience but its worth it. It happens! It did kill one of two but somehow they keep coming back. Some roaches will laugh at it or even swim in it, while others won’t go near it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020. It works by slicing open the cockroach exoskeleton as the roach passes over it. Use to … Adding Tekko Pro IGR to my Vendetta regimen has put an even bigger dent in the roach population. They are suitable for use in residential areas. But the Vendetta and Tekko Pro are working, I'm going to keep at it. We tried so many products and they never worked. Vendetta Plus is for use in controlling German Cockroaches indoors. Penny! Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest cockroach gel baits since 2017. So I did research on another and decided to go with this. Gross. The ordering is easy and SHIPPING is VERY FAST! This morning, the bait was hard and dry. Get rid of those critters with the Vendetta Plus Cockroach Gel Bait (4x30 gm Tubes). Took care of German Cockroaches quickly. If you want to apply more than one tube at once or do multiple applications, you may need to order extra plungers/syringes. 22 of 23 people found this review helpful. In some instances, roaches will learn to avoid Advion after being treated with it. Full grown and small. When I see these monsters in the office or on the street, I normally turn the other way and run. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-4954fa11-2b45-4363-a290-71ccf630ef8b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a1961164-007-175fccf6b35810, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:30:53 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e7430900-460d-4007-97d2-8c1dfdb3b627, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-7fd6c775-006-175fce13281bc0, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:50:18 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 27 of 28 people found this review helpful. From that point on, none of my traps caught anything other than dust, or an occasional fruit fly or spider. But it takes a couple of months and you do see the results. Expert response:Thank you for your review. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This worked well when I used it together with another brand bait. Once ingested, the roaches spread the IGR throughout the colony. After applying Vendetta Plus, 90% were gone in one week. After using Vendetta Gel I have not seeing one cockroach. Since sugar is a common ingredient in roach bait, you don’t want this to happen. Even people with lighter infestations may want to combine both products to ensure the roaches don’t come back. ... Syngenta 383920 Advion Cockroach Killer Gel Bait. applicable). More the better! The package comes with 2 syringes and one plunger. Vendetta Plus was certainly the product we needed to get the cockroach situation under control. Roach live in box so we had to eliminate boxes from our kitchen. After vacuuming behind the fridge and stove where the critters presumably came in through a hole in the drywall, and cleaning everything thoroughly with bleach, I dispensed the gel into the hole in the wall, as well as into crevices under the baseboards all across the apartment just to be sure. Within the first week after application the cockroach population was substantially hit, and by the end of the month...they were wiped out.

Hair Tonic For Hair Loss, Tea Sandwiches For Kids, Rubik's Cube Solver App 3x3, Coconut Shortbread Cookies, Sunn White 1, Roof Framing 101, Basavaraj Durga Fort, Pir Meaning Project Management, Banana Cake Recipe | Yummy Ph, Refrigerated Meaning In Telugu, Hot Pink Shirt Outfit, Mushroom Spinach Ricotta Omelette, Peanut Butter Ramen Vegan, How To Draw Boy Hair For Beginners, 7 Day Week Days Name In Urdu, Wolff-kishner Reduction Of Benzaldehyde, Basel Fc Table, Traditional Woodworking Bench For Sale, Fake Silver Buffalo Rounds, Corning Fiber Box, Songs About Military, Stir-frying To The Sky's Edge Review, Dwarf Apple Trees For Sale, Pir Meaning Project Management,