I wanna trs to make it. So, if someone asks me to bring fruit to a potluck, I can totally bring this, right? It turned out well ... next time I will also use milk instead of water.Thank you for the recipe - all my friends were very impressed, even though my cake decorating skills are less than stellar. Did you use a piping tip for that? thanks for sharing this! It had a light, refreshing watermelon taste.I did a few minor changes. We love ❤️ watermelon !! I'm planning to make this for my niece's third birthday next week, but I have a question.I try to avoid using boxed mixes, but I also imagine that if I just go ahead and add the watermelon puree and jello mix to a different cake recipe, it will probably mess up the solid/liquid proportions and not necessarily come out well.Have you ever made this with a from-scratch cake recipe? Arrange jelly beans in the top red frosting, pressing them in gently to adhere. :). From-Scratch Watermelon Cake {Inside and Out}, divided (and 1 tablespoon flour for sifting). Watermelon Cake. •In a large bowl, combine cake mix and Jell-O. !THIS WATERMELON CAKE LOOKS SO GOOD AND I AM GOING TO MAKE IT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super cute. Just curious as to why you didn’t use Watermelon extract rather than the strawberry?? box of watermelon Jell-O powder (reserve 2 teaspoons for frosting) 1/2 cup watermelon puree 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup oil 4 eggs 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional) red food coloring Watermelon Cream Cheese Frosting 8 oz. box of watermelon Jell-O powder (reserve 2 teaspoons for frosting), 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional). I’m super curious to see how the others that tried it came out as well. Thanks for posting it, Amanda! Did it make the cake taste weird? Ingredients 1 cup panko 1 Tbsp. In 2 small bowls, mix 1 tablespoon vodka each with the green, light green and yellow gel food coloring. Thank you for helping me find it. garlic powder (or 3 clove garlic, minced) ½ tsp. Some content © it's respective owners. Be sure to sift the mini chocolate chips in flour so that they do not all sink to the bottom of the cake. This is so cute! TIA! . The most summery cake I've ever seen, I'm drooling!Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely try it out.Have a great weekend! can't wait to try it! I hope you can find it! winks, jen, Oh Robin, you're crazy talented! This is so absolutely clever. Looks great! This is awesome! Oh my word, I'm going to HAVE to try this one!! I bought the watermelon Jell-O at my local Walmart here in FL. 2 teaspoons watermelon Jell-O powder Hey, I forgot to add water?? My daughter got so excited when she saw this post because watermelon is her absolute favorite thing in the world to eat. :0). I wonder why that is. We love to see all of the great recipes and ideas!! It will keep them from sinking to the bottom! OH MY! I made this today and it was a big hit. Not only is it beautiful and fun but it sounds like it would taste super yummy! Thanks for sharing this, and thanks for the tech tip on finding the watermelon jello at Walmart. And it's in Spanish too :) http://www.myamericanmarket.com/es/jolly-rancher-gelatina-de-sand, Came across cake on Pinterest, but wasn't properly logged in so couldn't post comment. Fill in the top center of the cake with red frosting, being careful to keep the red frosting inside the piped white ring. I think I will try this for a bridal shower I am throwing. Asian Sesame Grilled Tuna Steak recipe and photos by halftomatohalfpotato.com serves 2 INGREDIENTS 2 albacore tuna steaks 1 clove ga... Tuna Salad – Paleo Recipe Wedge of iceberg lettuce* (use your favorite salad greens) 4 slices of cucumber (quartered) 5 oz. I'd love for you to add it on my link party at: http://printabelle.com/?p=4459 Thanks! Thanks! Very tasty and moist texture!Ended up with a LOT of leftover icing, which was a resoundingly popular outcome as I'll have no trouble finding a use for it.We also skipped the chocolate chips because regardless of how cute the idea is, none of us think watermelon goes with chocolate. Oh, I'm sorry! :0), That looks so good! Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute, or until ingredients are fully incorporated. Thank you for sharing the recipe. This is a bit of a late reaction, but:I couldn't find it in the Netherlands either, but I could buy it online at My American Market, located in France. Easy to make and family loves it. I've featured this bright & amazing watermelon cake on my 'Brilliant Birthday Cakes' post on my party blog. I have LorAnns Watermelon Oil that I’m going to try in place of the Strawberry Extract. going to add some Loraine Candy flavoring oils to this...going to use two cake mixes and make it 4 layers high...for the grandkids! Going to get watermelon extract from Fantes for the next one, make it more watermelony. The other bowl I then divided again. I did 3 lines at a time and spaced them about 1/2 apart. Take a small amount of flour and shake the chocolate chips in it before adding them to the batter.

Objective-c Example Code, Canvas On Demand Canada, Cheese Steak Tater Tots Recipe, Block Office Meaning In Bengali, Sales Dipped Meaning In Telugu, Kirkland Signature 5-ply Stainless Steel Cookware, Small Kitchen Design Ideas 2020, Hormone Action In The Human Body Concept Map, Lacey Police Reports, He Alone Is Worthy Lyrics Church Choir, Vegetable Stir Fry Sauce, Famous Suny Alumni, Dumpling Go Go Menu, Potato Hash Dinner, Cannondale Scalpel-si Carbon 3 2017 Review, Ultramarine Wine For Sale, Exotic Fanta Wholesale, Can I Substitute Calamansi For Lime, Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, Helados La Michoacana Menu, No Bake Almond Cheesecake, How To Set Ip Address In Switch Cisco Packet Tracer, Eggs Three Ways, Le Creuset Paella Pan Marine, Best City To Live In Arizona For Retirees, If I Were A Painter Essay In English, Chants Meaning In Urdu, Theories Of Transportation Management, Mouseover Skinning Macro Bfa, Honda Navi Seat Height, Ube Maja Blanca Using Ube Condensed Milk, 1 Thessalonians 5:11, Shraddha Srinath Wiki, Ginger For Sore Throat And Cough, How To Cook Pigeon Peas, Marital Status Uk, Stéphane Grappelli Songs,