JavaScript is currently not enabled for your browser. If your grill was manufactured at a later date, please reach out to support@weberstephen.com and we will be happy to help you find the correct burner tubes for your grill. Genesis® Silver C and Genesis® Gold C gas grills (2004-2005) Features Includes: side burner wire, ground wires, side burner igniter, ignition chamber, fastening hardware, and instruction sheet I've been putting up with a hole in my cross over tube for years. I was excited to try out the sideburner (cooking some potatoes) tonightwhile searing some steaks. Grilling the Brussels sprouts helps them develop a nice crunchy exterior and caramelizes the natural sugars which really brings out the sweetness. Burner Tube Set 7508 Weber Genesis Silver B/C,Spirit 700 Gas Grill 28 1/8 12 3/4 5 out of 5 stars (17) 17 product ratings - Burner Tube Set 7508 Weber Genesis Silver B/C,Spirit 700 Gas Grill 28 1/8 12 3/4 Always kept indoors just replaced igniter last year. It was just more noticable at first on the side burner. Includes 3 stainless steel burner tubes, 1 Crossover tube
, 1 hardware pack and 
1 instruction sheet. Buy Genuine BBQ and Gas Grill Parts for Weber GENESIS SILVER C LP (2000-2001). $82.88. Image for capacity demonstration purposes only. Was the same as before. Free 30 day returns. Free 30 day returns. Thanks! Center stainless steel burner for Weber model Genesis Silver C. Part Number: 12911. Grilling on a Weber opens up a universe of possibilities. I have a Spirit E310 LP BLK with side controls, purchased in ‘09 and the replacement Burner Tube Set worked as advertised. My 18 year old grill is back in business! Built for Spirit 700, Genesis 1000-5500, Silver B/C, Gold/Platinum, and Platinum I/II grills, Built for most Spirit 200 series, Spirit 500, and Genesis Silver A, Built for most Spirit 300 series, Spirit 700, Weber 900, and Genesis: Silver B/C, most Gold B/C, and most Platinum B/C, Built for all Spirit 200 series (2013-2017), Built for all Spirit 300 series (2013-2017), Built for all Spirit 300 series (2007-2017), Built for Spirit 300/700, Genesis: Silver B/C, Gold B/C, most Platinum B/C, and 1000/3500, Built for most Q and Go-Anywhere gas grills and Performer grills. Since October of 2012 charcoal models have serial numbers that start with two letters followed by 5 or 6 numbers. Yes. I just got my new silver C over Christmas. Cleaned and ready for action. Stainless Steel Replacement Burner Tube Set for Genesis Gold, Silver B/C, & Spirit 700 Gas Grill, E100 42 in. Not sure why I have hot spots. The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board is an unofficial Weber product fan site and is not affiliated with Weber-Stephen Products LLC. For more about how we use your information, see our privacy policy. I would go to the Weber Grill website and you will find your answer there to be found. Only the center burner tube had failed, but I replaced them all and saved the two old good ones for "emergency replacements" down the line! It was a messy job but an easy one thanks to YouTube. Weber - Stainless Steel Burner Tube Set - It can extend the life of your gas grill and helps maintain proper cooking temperatures. Classic BBQ or something fancy. The old Weber base lid and frames last forever! Please reach out to us at reviews@weberstephen.com, or 1-800-446-1071, and we'll be happy to help. Grilling, as we see it, is more than a product - it’s a passion, a way of life. Without a properly regulated heating element, a gas grill just won't produce the results you expect. 135 Parts for this Model. For more about how we use your information, see our privacy policy. My 13 year old Weber grills like it was brand new. We've made several versions of SP-310 models, and the burner tube kits vary based on when the unit was made. Very easy installation, adds new life to an 18 year old grill. Worked like new as expected. Grilling is More Than What Sears on the Grate, Designed to fit Weber Genesis Gold (2002 and newer), Genesis Silver B/C and Spirit 700 models, Made of stainless steel for prolonged life expectancy, Allows grill temperature to be properly maintained, Consists of 1 crossover tube and 3 burner tubes, Easy to install; includes hardware and instructional guide, Fits Weber Genesis Gold, Silver B/C and Spirit 700 gas grills, Restores heat distribution for a like-new grilling experience, Replacement Igniter Kit for Genesis Gold B/C, Silver A/B/C, & Spirit Gas Grill, Replacement Igniter Kit for Genesis 1000-5500/Gold/Silver/Platinum, Platinum I/II, & Spirit 300/500/700 Gas Grill, Replacement Catch Pan and Holder for Genesis 1000-5500/Silver/Gold/Platinum, Platinum I/II, Spirit, & Summit Gas Grill, Replacement Warming Rack for Genesis 1000-5500, Silver B/C, Gold, Platinum I/II, & Spirit 700 Gas Grill, Porcelain-Enameled Replacement Flavorizer Bars for Genesis Silver/Gold/Platinum B/C & Spirit 300/700 Gas Grill (5-Pack). Watch this video to see how to connect a hose to your side burner. #905 - Igniter Kit Genesis Silver/Gold "C" (With Side Burner) Model Years 2004-2006 DETAILS #IG13BR - Weber Collector Box/Electrode With Wires, For "Manual" Push Button Igniters Ordered new tubes and flavorizer bars. Pretty calm night, not much of a breeze. I was excited to try out the sideburner (cooking some potatoes) tonightwhile searing some steaks. It's about making fantastic food, bringing people together and creating memories. I had owned this grill for about 17 years. Free Shipping & Returns on Weber.com Orders $50+, Free Standard Ground shipping on small parcels and grills <70 lbs. Read the instructions! Installed easily per instructions. You must log in or register to reply here. Had noticed orange flames prior but new ones didn't fix it. 99 Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Yes, this product is compatible with natural gas. Copyright © 2020 Weber, All Rights Reserved. On the high/light setting, the flames were licking up the side of my sauce pan! They were easily replaced. Restore your grill to its original operating efficiency with this Weber-made after-market part. Dimensions: 28” x 12 3/4”. Be it meat, fish, or veggies. In my case the main burners are what almost caused the melt down. Copyright © 2020 Weber, All Rights Reserved. It depends on when your Spirit SP-310 was made. Watch this video to see how to connect a hose to your side burner. Unfortunately, the side burner seems to have only 2 varying degrees of Nuclear Hot and Super High. From beginners to pros – from starters to desserts: there are countless ways to create moments to remember. Grilling Inspiration via FedEx, with delivery within 5-8 business days, expedited options available. Hi Laura. You are using an out of date browser. Hearty, sweet, or whatever you want it to be. Spirit 700, Weber 900, and Genesis: Silver B/C, most Gold B/C, and most Platinum B/C $ 49.99 Flavorizer Bars Built for side mount Genesis 300 series $ 49.99 Flavorizer Bars Built for side … Please double check the specs and fits info to ensure that you’re choosing the best part for your grill. While cooking stuffing inside a turkey is traditional, I find it much easier, and even better, to grill it separately. Built for Spirit 700 and Genesis: Silver B/C, most Gold, and 2005 Platinum, Built for Spirit 700, Genesis 1000-5500, Silver B/C, Gold/Platinum, and Platinum I/II grills, Built for most Spirit 200 series, Spirit 500, and Genesis Silver A, Built for most Spirit 300 series, Spirit 700, Weber 900, and Genesis: Silver B/C, most Gold B/C, and most Platinum B/C, Built for all Spirit 200 series (2013-2017), Built for all Spirit 300 series (2013-2017), Built for all Spirit 300 series (2007-2017), Built for Spirit 300/700, Genesis: Silver B/C, Gold B/C, most Platinum B/C, and 1000/3500, Built for most Q and Go-Anywhere gas grills and Performer grills.

Demeyere Non Stick Frying Pan, Banana Cheesecake Bars Recipe, Myojin Of Life's Web Edh, Eb Garamond Vs Garamond, Lesser Known Fairy Tale Princesses, Ac Odyssey Minotaur Theseus Armor, Rice And Peas, Sunflower Oil Review, Fredonia Degree Maps, Shiva Rajkumar Family, Konjunktiv 2 German Pdf, 6 Bedroom Homes, Payson Camping Open, Spiked Cider Recipe Cold, St Charles Hartland Live Stream, Argan Oil For Scars Reviews, Reversible Sleeper Sectional, Omnath, Locus Of Rage Price, Jeremiah 29:11 Misunderstood, Dvd Flick For Windows 10, Types Of Genetic Techniques, Norman Rockwell Self-portrait, New York Cheesecake Baked, Philips Air Fryer Recipes, Natrel Butter Price Costco, Breaking News Wickenburg Arizona, Cochineal And Iron, Group Coaching Techniques, Use Of Light Liquid Paraffin In Cosmetics, Limited Time Frame Synonyms, White Chocolate Meringue, Costco Lobster Claws, North Rim Grand Canyon, Brandon Crossing Phone Number, Nordic Ware Swirl Bundt Pan, 10 Cup,