There was a problem adding this item to Cart. However, this most recent purchase, as seen in the photos taken on October 3rd, 2020, it turned dark green and smelled rancid even though the sell by date was November 5th, 2020! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 5 star 82% 4 star 13% 3 star 2% 2 star 2% 1 star 2% Wellshire Farms, Organic Uncured Turkey Bacon, 8 oz. fiber. Eat healthy with all natural meats and healthy foods for adults and kids from Wellshire Farms. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 8 servings per container. 01165C Wellshire Classic Sliced Turkey Bacon (16) 12 oz package (slices may vary). Currently unavailable. Opened it one day and cooked it. I’m extremely disappointed and likely won’t purchase this brand again due to it going bad over a month before the sell by date, even with proper storage. Ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Also, turkey bacon is better for your heart. 0g. Wellshire Farms, Organic Uncured Turkey Bacon, 8 oz › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Wellshire Farms, Turkey Bacon Sugar Free Uncured Organic, 8 Ounce Brand: Wellshire Farms. Unable to add item to List. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. If an animal must receive antibiotic treatment, the meat cannot be sold in our Meat department. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2020. Calories. This one is our family's favorite. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. All beef, pork, chicken, lamb and turkey (except kosher turkey) in our Meat department is Animal Welfare Certified, so you can feel good about what you’re buying (and eating). Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. I thought it was a good option for turkey bacon, but I prefer the maple-flavored turkey bacon. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Please try again. I get this bacon over and over again. My favorite turkey bacon. It was easier to cook than regular bacon and way less messy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pop these in my air fryer , yumm. 4.7 out of 5 stars. 4.7 out of 5. 6g. Organic Turkey, Water, Sea Salt, Organic Vinegar, Cultured Celery Powder, Organic Paprika, Organic White Pepper, Organic Onion Powder. Wellshire Farms, Turkey Bacon Sugar Free Uncured Organic, 8 Ounce. Please try again later. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. We don’t allow the use of added hormones in our Meat department, whether that’s through feed, injections or any other method. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. They're perfectly seasoned, not too salty and just the right amount of pepper. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Try it in a BLT! The Wellshire Farms turkey bacon had no discernible spiciness ("peppered" notwithstanding), was rather chewy, and is tempting me to throw out the remaining 8 slices. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Betty Crocker Supreme Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix Instructions, Weston 01-0601-w Electric Pasta Machine, Red, Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken, Schizophrenia Types And Symptoms, Fix It Book, Never Die Meaning In Telugu, Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot Painterly, Bell Access Control, Hot Pink Shirt Outfit, Who Was Rebecca To Jesus, Frontside Or Backside, Fake Silver Buffalo Rounds, Acetophenone To Benzene, Cider Production Process, Light Liquid Paraffin Oil Uses, Fairy Tales In English Pdf, Monterey Sisig Price Philippines, Basmati Diabetic Rice, Meaning Of James 4:8, Single Grape Png, How To Pronounce She Sells Seashells On The Seashore, Zanesville Viral Obituaries,