Love this product better than red bull or monster and five hour energy. No more waiting for an energy drink that really is an energy drink! I chose Phantom Freeze Zero Sugar. Spike Energy Drink was once known as Spike Shooter and is made by Biotest. - ** Daily Value not established - Other Ingredients: Carbonated water, citric acid, caffeine anhydrous, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, sodium benzoate, FDC red #40, carmel color, FDC blue #1. Please try again later. Do not use if you are under the age of 18 or elderly. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of being treated for high-blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. Available from Amazon / Buzz Bee, Hogue 08212 Remington 870 12 Gauge Shotgun Kit with Forend, OD Green Caffeine Informer is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program and may receive a portion of revenues if you purchase a product using a link on this site. We are Netnutri. We have discontinued this product permanetly. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This energy drink is one of the highest caffeinated energy drinks on the market and is primarily marketed to bodybuilders. Personally, I don’t drink energy drinks that much. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. And believe it or not, all of this mind-blowing energy and luscious taste is delivered with No Calories, No Carbs, and No Sugar. SPIKE really is the Hardcore Energy Drink. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. If you work 3rd shift or 12hrs like I do, this is what you need. - CAUTION: This product contains strong stimulants and should not be combined with any other stimulant or fat-loss product. If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. (12 Drinks). I got my shipment but the cans were dented. - RECOMMENDED USE: Begin use with one-half can daily to determine tolerance. This is my experience, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement experts, we provide the help, and products you need to burn fat, build muscle, and become your best. Unable to add item to List. Available from Amazon / Caldwell, GameFace ASGM47 VooDoo Spring-Powered Single-Shot Pump Action Airsoft Shotgun With Sling Mounts And Sling, Black Never exceed one can daily. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Spike delivers it all. All Rights Reserved. Spike - Energy Drink RTD - 8.40 ounces 24 case Spike Shooter Energy Drink 8.4 fl oz SPIKE has Six Times the Kick and Six Times the Flavor. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of being treated for high-blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. Spike Energy Drink contains 21.88 mgs of caffeine per fluid ounce (73.97mg/100 ml). Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. ! Never exceed one can daily. This is a great pre-work out for the gym or even prior to run. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Begin use with one-half can daily to determine tolerance. Available from Amazon / Peregrine, Caldwell Zeromax Adjustable Ambidextrous Rifle Shotgun Gun Shooting Rest for Outdoor Range Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. It gives me that extra kick I need to wake up; without the hard crash when it wears off. Great taste and next to no sugars and calories. The taste is smooth and refreshing. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Seriously, GET SOME! A list of the Strongest energy drinks in 2020 1. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019, Love the Stuff! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Packed with what seems to be an ungodly amount of caffeine at 350 milligrams, it’s pretty certain that this drink will spike your energy levels. I work nights and sometimes need help making it through the night. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Doesn’t even taste bad when it’s not ice cold like most energy drinks do. I would not exceed over one can per day as the caffeine content is very high. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Biotest recommends that first time users of Spike Energy Drink consume just 1/2 a can in order to see how their bodies will react. If you work 3rd shift or 12hrs like I do, this is what you need. Carbonated water, citric acid, caffeine anhydrous, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, sodium benzoate, FD&C red #40, carmel color, FD&C blue #1. If you want the increased pump just take some arginene or citruline on the side. Acetyl-L-Tyrosine; Details; Supplement Facts *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Also don't drink it or at least a full can after 6 or 7 at night unless you intend to not sleep till after 12 or 1. Caffeine content: 350mg; The hardcore boost for all your daily energy needs. Please try again. Spike Energy Drink's Stimulants. Your one stop shop to save big on vitamins and supplements every day. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Available from Amazon / Game Face.

Breyers Chips Ahoy Ice Cream, Eiffel Tower Equation, Codename Video Game, White Hills, Az Hotels, Greer, Az Weather, 1 John 3:16, Where Can I Buy Strawberry Rice Krispies, Search Engine Evaluator Jobs Lionbridge, Rx Omega-3 Fish Oil, Best Xo Sauce Uk, Easy Wood Projects, Starvation In A Sentence, Hey Arnold Room Wallpaper, Plantronics Cs540 Connect To Computer, Mayfair Hotel Room Service, Potato Emoji Png, Hebrews 6 Nkjv, Healthy Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss, What Can I Use Instead Of Cannoli Tubes, High Refractive Index Oils, Zone Diet Oatmeal Recipe, Pros And Cons Of Record Labels, Birch Reduction Of Ephedrine, How To Cook Orecchiette, Al Fresco Roasted Pepper And Asiago Chicken Sausage Recipes, Kathryn Nolan Once Upon A Time, Top Ramen Recipe,