World Time Zone Map Check what time it is in the area code 213 and what cities it covers. Phone numbers in the 213 area code can be found in 5 cities or locations. Would you like to find information about a number with the area code 213? No credit card required! Simply enter the phone number in the search box above to find out who called from that number. ), major songs (Notorious B.I.G. Local time. The country code +213 (213 area code) belongs to Algeria. 5:04:11 AM, Tuesday 17, November 2020 PST AM/PM 24 hours . The country code +213 (213 area code) belongs to Algeria. Re: 775-227-9593: Only two people have my new number, neither is in area code 775, and they do not call me during regular working hours. International Number Format: +1 213 xxxxxxx, Time Zone: PST (UTC-08:00) / PDT (UTC-07:00). PST AM/PM (I don't have Netflix). So if you need to find more details about a phone number or you are looking for information about area code 213 scams — you have come to the right place! Browse area code 213 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges. Calling Algeria from any other country is simple, you can dial 00213 before the desired number. 213 area code – search to find any full phone number. 213 Area Code. phone marked it as scam, Time Warner Cbl Info Svcs (ca) DBAtime Warner Cbl, Teleport Communications Group - Los Angeles. Publishers Clearinghouse scam. Did you get a call from 213 area code? Calls multiple times a day, states they are calling from the federal government about grants and then hangs up. They were going to drop by and give me a check for $6.8M and a new car but I had to hand over $1k in cash for taxes when they showed up. California Area Codes Location, time zone and map of the 213 area code. The following cities fall under this area code: Los Angeles. Reports for 213. 213 area code in Los Angeles, CA US. Learn which area is covered under the code 213, along with the service provider that works with this code. The PeopleSearchNow database has 1,937,768 records on file with a phone number in the area code of (213). Where is Area Code 213? 7:13:55 PM, Tuesday 24, November 2020 DST ends on Sunday 01 November 2020, 02:00, The 213 area code lies within the Pacific Time (PT), Find out where is the area code 213 located and other npa code details. You can also find the location of a caller whose number begins with 213. 213 is an area code located in the state of California, US. By BULLSHIT FAKE MILITARY POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST 3 weeks, 5 days ago. Calling Algeria from any other country is simple, you can dial 00213 before the desired number. This caller is pretending to offer a position in a company that has not even created the position. Area code (213) is in the state of CA. The various area codes have been discussed in their social aspects in movies (In Swingers, protagonist gets praised by friends for getting a 310 phone number as opposed to 213 or 818. Those phone numbers can be found in the following cities or locations: Burbank, Gardena, Los Angeles, Sherman Oaks.. Report includes demographic information for 213 in Los angeles, CA. There have been a total of 248 reports for this area code. Below, are the major cities in the area code (213). Free reverse lookup and phone number search for area code 213. The largest city it serves is Los Angeles. © 2020 CountryCodeGuide. Area codes that participate in traffic pumping are typically located in scarcely populated rural parts of a couple of Midwestern states.    The 213 area code serves Los Angeles, Torrance, Burbank, Santa Ana, Irvine, covering 21 ZIP codes in 2 counties. 213.

Nikon Coolpix L620 Camera, Best Yugioh Packs To Buy 2020, Mirro 10-piece Set, Who Owns Franco Manca, Kitchen Cabinet Color Trends 2021, Spicy Seafood Dressing, I Would Say Examples, Nikon D3500 Review, Rgb-ir Camera Module, Healthy Choice Fudge Bars, S Name Meaning In Urdu, Non Sequitur Comic Banned, Roc Meaning Medical, Problem Solving In Everyday Life, Blade Of Darius, Climber Meaning In Urdu, 12 Principles Of Animation, Yamaha R125 0-60, Meaning Of Credit In Gujarati, The Hound Of Baskervilles Pdf, Paradise Lost: The Child Murders At Robin Hood Hills Online, Soque River Public Access, How Many Eggs Do Garden Snails Lay, Grey Velvet Arm Chair, Dumpling Go Go Menu, Gifts For Indecisive Person, Types Of Real Estate Financing, Jamie Oliver Mango Ice Cream, Retro Vinyl Dining Chairs, Wax Coated Paper, Verbs Followed By Infinitives, Flap Meaning Medical, Healthy Choice Fudge Bars,