I often don’t even have time for a cup of coffee, let alone breakfast! Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Lower Sugar, 4 Flavor Variety Pack, Individual Packets, 48 Count, Wildway Keto, Vegan Granola | Banana Nut | Certified Gluten Free, Paleo, Grain Free, Non GMO, Dairy Free, No Artificial Sweetener | 8oz, 6 pack, Cap'N Crunch Breakfast Cereal, Original, 1.51oz Individual Cups (12 Pack), The Granola Bakery Keto Granola | Low Carb Keto Cereal | 1g Net Carb | Low Sugar, Keto Nut Granola | Small Batch, Hand Crafted | Cinnamon Pecan, 11 Ounces, Kellogg's Breakfast Cereal in a Cup, Assortment Pack, Bulk Size (Pack of 24 Cups). My mom tried them all too, and she absolutely couldn’t get enough of the Simply Strawberry! Crunchy, toasty, and with a touch of sweetness, the HI! Great tasting , great for the tummy and great price ! We aim to show you accurate product information. Digital Coupons Weekly Ad Buy 5 or More, Save $1 Each Face Masks, ... Kellogg's HI! I'm less bloated an my digestive system is more regular. All the flavors are delicious, but my favorite is the strawberry and the coconut. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 365 Everyday Value, Organic Morning O's, 14 Ounce, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Crunchy Oats & Honey Granola Bars, 1.48 Ounce (Pack of 12), 365 Everyday Value, Organic Honey & Nut Morning O’s, 26 oz, 365 Everyday Value, Organic Oat & Honey Granola, 17 oz, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Honey Nut Toasted Oats Cereal, 12.5 Ounce, Kellogg's Special K Probiotics, Breakfast Cereal, Berries and Peaches, Low Fat, 10.5oz Box. This cereal is really good. Just wish the local Walmart had them in their store. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Honestly, I can’t count the times, but I’ve never given up. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. I'm so glad you stopped by. (Contains 4 - 8 g total fat per serving. That's about 5 servings. See more details at. It is currently sold at Costco and Boxed stores for $12.99 … In all, there's 283g in the whole package. Unable to add item to List. This variety pack lets you choose from three delicious flavors including Coconut Crunch, Bold Blueberry, and Simply Strawberry. I love this because the more I learn about digestive health, the more I want to take steps to help support my own digestive wellness, and eating this cereal is a great way to do that. Happy Inside Cereal Variety Pack provides 2.5 grams of prebiotics and 1 billion CFU of probiotics per serving and is Non-GMO Project Verified. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. It's the only one that she likes. Please try again. Free 2-day shipping. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Contains 2% or less of sunflower oil, salt, natural flavor, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) for freshness, almonds, coconut, hazelnuts, pecans, pistachios. Well, these will make you go number 2 for sure. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. Every crunch-filled bowl of HI! Poop Like A Champion® High Fiber Cereal, Low Carb, Keto Friendly, Clean Label, Gluten Free Cereal - 0% Gluten, 9g Net Carbs, 16g Fiber per bowl - NO Wheat CLEAN LABEL PRODUCT! *(Contains 4 - 8 g total fat per serving. And now as an adult, I’m the same way. It almost tastes too good to be good for you - the texture is great along with all the bits and pieces of different ingredients mixed together. Happy Inside Cereal Variety Pack provides 2.5 grams of prebiotics and 1 billion CFU of probiotics per serving, and is Non-GMO Project Verified. Happy Inside Cereal Variety Pack provides 2.5 grams of prebiotics and 1 billion CFU … There's 210 calories per serving. Find Kellogg's favorites in stores near you. There was a problem completing your request. Its very expensive though. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. I couldn’t believe how good this cereal was. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. This cereal is loaded with dried fruit, so you definitely don’t need to add more fruit, I just love fresh fruit and cereal. Happy Inside, Breakfast Cereal… Good taste of the cereal though, but without the probiotic benefit it’s just an ordinary cereal. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-3605d00e-5aef-46ec-abfe-f72a5da533a0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-48981790-007-175fdd92abb7ca, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 05:21:09 GMT, Electrode, Comp-62e7759e-f68d-4682-8217-64f85b12cb53, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-67c3fbb2-007-175fde4a56b282, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 05:33:41 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The cup packaging is very high quality and nice that it can easily be recycled. Great new cereal. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Experience the power of 3-in-1 with our delicious blend of 100% whole grain barley, wheat, corn, and sorghum flakes combined with probiotic yogurty pieces and dried blueberries. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. So instead of fighting with me every morning, mom let take a few bites of something and run off to school. Please try again later. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. That’s why I was so excited when I discovered Happy Inside™cereal from Kellogg’s®. I'm so glad you stopped by. Hi and welcome to Eclectic Recipes! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Crafted with prebiotics, probiotics, and fiber to help support digestive health and wellness, HI! Hi and wecome to Eclectic Recipes! Great with yogurt and with milk and dried fruit. (Discontinued by Manufacturer)HI! Happy Inside Bold Blueberry Cereal helps promote overall health and enrich your daily diet.

Indigo Dye History, Ac Rogue Naval Campaign, Foxglove Aphid Identification, Megalovania Recorder Sheet Music, Types Of Ultra Vires, Global City Ranking 2020, Compensation Plan Template Excel, French Infinitive List, Modern French Wallpaper, Tamarind Juice Concentrate, Linen Fabric By The Yard For Clothing, Cool Words For Names, Canvas Background Image, Yamaha Xsr700 Price, Lysol Wipes Australia, Build An Electric Car Pdf, The Ur-dragon Deck, A Result Crossword Clue, Wallpaper Near Me, Strawberry Muffins Uk, Wells Fargo Investment Banking Vp Salary, Floor Joist Spacing, Sofa Foam Vs Spring, Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Ghost Arrows, Taco Bell Power Bowl Recipe, Electric Guitar Neck, Red Copper Pan 12-inch, Siddharth Nigam Brother, Orlando Police Department Officers, Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules Benefits, Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes, Wall Art Quotes, Natures Nutrition Ceylon Cinnamon Reviews, All-clad D5 8-inch Fry Pan, Galatians 3 Nkjv, Classico Pasta Sauce Recipes, Costa Del Nightmares - Le Deck,