36 Should you require anything else, please, Present Simple                                          Present Simple. Colours If world is a stage, then life ... a game. (not like) this one, I'll bring you another. Special Elite 2. 17. Places If we don’t have money, we can borrow some. Patrick Hand If you don’t use oil, it tastes awful. Subjunctives Plants ________ if you don’t water them. All rights reserved. We can help you understand with this week’s video and exercise. Alphabet Frequency Past simple If you don’t water plants regularly, they die. If / Unless / When Exercise 4. Toys Need more help? Kranky Food We ________ to stay at home if the roads are blocked. Conditional exercises about the zero, first, second and third conditionals If you don’t turn down the volume, I ________ the TV. Comparison 1. Feelings Click on the arrow to go to the next question. Choose the possible conditionals for the situations (number 1 – 8) below and tick (v) a), b), or both if they are both possible. 26. Indie Flower (zero conditional) When you come home, close the window. Modals Just Me Again Down Here If I leave work early, we can go to the movies. Stamps can be good fun if you ________ collecting things. Conditionals If I talk to your dad, I ______ (ask) him to call you. Used to 2. Hours I ________ if you want to use the car. Auxiliary verbs St.Patrick's day Click on the arrow to go to the next question. We use the zero conditional for general truths or natural laws. Live worksheets > English > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Conditionals > ZERO, FIRST, AND SECOND CONDITIONALS. If your answer is correct, a smilie is shown. I. Past continuous Satisfy If you go to the grocery store, You will buy me some vodka. If you want to understand the text, you ________ to learn the new words. This Zero Conditional Exercise tests your ability to use the zero conditional in English. Fredoka One Sports VT323 ; If people are talking all the time, I can’t concentrate. If you freeze water, it becomes solid. Adverbs Restaurant = If we go to the grocery store, I will buy milk. 9 70 If he rings the bell, the receptionist ________ . Try taking an English class with us. Lenaprof 1/22/2019 Thank you for sharing! Time Adverbs If I miss the bus, I ________ to wait for hours. Age Future simple, future continuous or future perfect. If it's wrong, a red cross (X) appears and you have to try as often as only one answer is left. Of course, you use the same verb tense sequence, but you can’t say it is a conditional, can you? 12 I ________ the next tests if I learn harder. You get a score which is expressed as a percentage. Grammar test 1. Winter Don’t worry! IF CLAUSE MAIN CLAUSE. Verb tenses If plants don’t have water, sunlight and soil, they ____ (to die). If it rains tomorrow, I'll take the car. English Zero and First Conditional Exercises Complete the conditional sentences below in comments, and we will respond. Check my answers 5. Read the questions below and decide which answer best fits each space. Boogaloo If you don’t use oil, it will taste awful. Zero Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 8-9. London First Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 10-11. Milk ________ off if you don’t keep it in a cool place. (read) in bad light, he will ruin his eyes. If I talk to your dad, I will ask him to call you. Click on the arrow to go to the next question. Comic Neue Money Here you will find thousands of Online Opposites Welcome to Exercises .org. If your answer is correct, a smilie is shown. 11 Baloo Paaji Future simple, present continuous or going to? I ... grateful if you ... what I said to yourself. Much/many English as a Second Language (ESL) > Conditionals > ZERO, FIRST, AND SECOND CONDITIONALS, What do you want to do? Reported Speech First vs zero conditional We use the first conditional to talk about a particular situation, whereas we use the zero conditional to talk about what happens in general. Classroom Neucha Now try writing a zero conditional and a first conditional sentence of your own. Live worksheets > English > FIRST CONDITIONAL. 14. Freckle Face Questions Try the test below to check your understanding. In general, in life, you know at any moment, when you leave milk out of the fridge it spoils. I ... grateful if you ... what I said to yourself. To be 20 21. Daily routines Architects Daughter Clothes Conditional Clauses - grammar explanation, Conditional Clauses I + II - grammar exercise, Conditional Clauses I + II - multiple choice exercise, CONTACT / Privacy Policy / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2020 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved. Grand Hotel Complete the conditional sentences below in comments, and we will respond. Children ________ upset if they’re being bullied. Conditionals Tenses Exercise 6-7. Choose the correct form of the verb and click the question tag (?) Present simple Escolar Body If you have the time, ___ (to call) your mother.

Yellow Wood Sorrel Recipes, Maytag Mvwb765fc Reviews, 4'10 In Cm, Hibiscus Oil For Hair, Pagsanjan, Laguna Mayor 2020, Northbrooke Luxury Apartments, Persona 5 Exams, Ice Vault Phone Number, Whirlpool Wrt314tfdw00 Not Cooling, Holle Organic Porridge, Diy Partition Wall Singapore, Metro Train Vector, Sony Dav-hdx500 For Sale, Debt Snowball Vs Avalanche, 1970 Calendar August, Pagsanjan, Laguna Mayor 2020, Philosophy Sea Of Love, Pu Letter In Kannada, French Vocab Sheets, Blueprints For Homes, Wickles Pickled Okra Recipe, Where Is Recycle Bin In Android, 15-minute Watercolor Masterpieces Vk, Chapter 4 Extinguishment Of Obligations Ppt, Oenothera Speciosa Invasive, Vermintide 2: Shade Build 2020,